Sunday, November 27, 2016

29 best anti dandruff shampoo balo ko long, beautiful and healthy bnane ke liye


anti dandruff shampoo
anti dandruff shampoo 

hello my lovely readers, welcome to my blog "Healthy Life" 
pichli post me mene "top 20 hair oils for your hair growth and reducing hair fall and dandruff ke bare me btaya tha hairs ki ache se care krne ke liye ache hair care products ka use krna jruri he, hair care products me sbse phla name shampoo ka aata he, low quality ka shampoo use krne se hairloss ki problem aati he sath hi hairs ki growth ruk jati he, isliye hume achi quality or herbal shampoo ka hi use krna chahiye,is content me aapko only best shampoo ke name or unki flipkart pe rate ke bare me jankari dunga, ak ak shampoo ka review dene se post long ho jayegi so aapko short me achi jankari dene ki koshish krunga, to aaiye jante 29 best shampoo ke bare me.
anti dandruff shampoo
anti dandruff shampoo 


1.Wella Professionals shampoo
Dry or Damaged balo ke liye wella Professionals best shampoo he, isme aapko alg alg quality ke shampoo mil jayenge,
jisme 1. Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturising Shampoo - Rs.517 me 
2. Wella Professionals System Professional Repair Shampoo - Rs. 963 me
3. Wella Professionals System Professional Clear Scalp Anti-dandruff Shampoo - Rs. 1044 me
4. Wella Professionals Balance Sensitive Shampoo - Rs. 500 me
5. Wella Professionals Professionals Clean Anti Dandruff Shampoo - Rs. 510 me
6. Wella Professionals Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Rs. 525 me
7. Wella Professionals System Professional Smoothen Shampoo - Rs. 981 me
ye sbhi rate flipkart ki he, buy krne ke liye is link pe click kre.
Wella Professionals shampoo
2. VEDACURE SHAMPOO
skin or hair dono ke liye Alovera sbse best he, skin pe daily Alovera ka use krne se nikhar aata he, or balo me use krne se bal majbut hote he, dandruff or hair loss ki problem nhi hoti he, vedacure shampoo bhi alovera se bna he isliye ye ak herbal hair
care product he, flipkart pe aapko Rs. 230 me mil jayega, buy krne ke liye is link pe click kre.

3. TVAM SHAMPOO
hairloss, dandruff, premature greying, split hair ki problem ko dur krne or balo ko silky,beautiful bnane ke liye TVAM acha shampoo he,isme Rosemary,Jojoba,Neem, Henna etc. mix he ye ak herbal shampoo he, flipkart pe ye alg alg type me available  he,
1.TVAM Henna Extra Conditioning Shampoo - Rs. 950 me 
2. TVAM Neem Anti-dandruff Shampoo - Rs. 856 me 
3. TVAM Rosemary & Jojoba Shampoo - Rs. 875 me
TVAM shampoo ko ak bar jrur try krke dekhe. click on this link and buy TVAM shampoo 
TVAM shampoo
4. TRICHUP
ydi aap hair oil trichup ka use kar rhe he to shampoo bhi trichup ka hi use kre, trichup ka hair oil or shampoo dono hi aapke balo ke liye best product he, trichup aapko flikart pe Rs. 200-300 me mil jayega, ye single or combo pack me available he, kam rate me acha shampoo chahte ho to trichup choose kre.
Trichup
5. TRESemme shampoo
ye made in USA  ka herbal shampoo he, ye bhi aapko kam rate me mil jayega.
1. TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo - Rs.111 me 
2. TRESemme Smooth & Shine Shampoo - Rs 56 me
3.TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo - Rs.148 me
4. TRESemme Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo - Rs.148 me
5. TRESemme Climate Control Shampoo - Rs.345 me
6.TRESemme Rejuvenation Shampoo - Rs. 400 me
7. TRESemme Ionic Strength Shampoo - Rs. 415 me
or bhi alg alg type or rate ke shampoo available he.
TRESemme shampoo
6. SUAVE shampoo
anti dandruff shampoo
suave balo ke liye best shampoo he, isme Wild watermelon,Strawberry,coconut,White Grape include he, winter me ye shampoo aapke liye acha rhega ak bar try krke dekhe, ye shampoo aapko flipkart pe 400 se lekar 2000 tk me mil jayga.
SUAVE shampoo

7. Schwarzkopf shampoo
isme bhi aapko alg alg type or rate ke shampoo mil jayenge.
1. Schwarzkopf Hair Activator Shampoo - Rs. 650 me
2. Schwarzkopf BC REPAIR RESCUE SHAMPOO - ye 250 ml ka Rs. 639 me he
3. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Smooth Perfect - Rs. 620 me
4. Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Smooth perfect Shampoo - Rs. 750 me
5. Schwarzkopf BC Hair Activator Shampoo - Rs. 630 me
6. Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue Reversilane Shampoo - 250 ml ke Rs. 1197 
7.Schwarzkopf BC Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Shampoo  - Rs. 1439 me
8.Schwarzkopf Dandruff Control Shampoo - Rs. 640 me
9. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hair Therapy Volume Boost - Rs. 618
10.Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hair Therapy Repair Rescue - Rs. 639
ye sbhi rate flipkart ki he, buy krne ke liye is link pe click kre.
Schwarzkopf shampoo
8. REDKEN
anti dandruff shampoo
1. Redken Extreme Shampoo - Rs. 1700 me
2. Redken Soft Shampoo and Conditioner Set - Rs. 3705 me
3. Redken Men Mint Clean Invigorating Shampoo - Rs. 1700 me
4. Redken Cerafill Retaliate Stimulating Shampoo (For Advanced Thinning Hair) - Rs. 2210 me
5. Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo (Humidity Protection and Smoothing) - Rs. 1785 me
6. Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo (Humidity Protection and Smoothing) - Rs. 3443 me
7. Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo (For Dry and Unruly Hair) - Rs. 1998 me
8. Redken Cerafill Defy Thickening Shampoo (For Normal to Thin Hair) - Rs. 2210 me
9. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo - Rs. 3613 me
flipkart se redken shampoo buy krne ke liye is link par click kre.
REDKEN
9. PENTENE
anti dandruff shampoo
india me pentene ko log jyada use krte he, is shampoo ka result bhi acha he, ye chhote pack me bhi available he,
1. Pantene Clinic Care Hair Time Renewal For Dry Damage On Hair Tips Shampoo - Rs. 980 me
2. Pantene Clinic Care Hair Time Renewal For Dry Damage On Tips One Wash Treatment - Rs. 999 me
3. Pantene Clinic Care Hair Time Renewal For Dry Damage On Tips Leave-On Treatment - Rs. 900 me
4. Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo - Rs. 200 me
5. Pantene PRO-V DRY - Rs. 450 me
6. Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo - Rs. 110 me
7. Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo - Rs. 2000 me
8. Pantene Pro-v Normal Thick Hair Solution Shampoo Plus Conditioner - Rs. 2000 me
PENTENE
10. PATANJALI 
anti dandruff shampoo
patanjali ke sbhi hair care product ache he, patanjali ke hair oils ka bhi result acha he, patanjali me aapko alg alg types ke shampoo mil jayenge, patanjali ke products ki rate bhi kam he to ak bar try krke jrur dekhe.me bhi patanjali ka hi hair oil or shampoo use krta hu.
1.Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-dandruff Shampoo - Rs. 220 me
2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo - Rs. 170 me
3. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Shampoo 200 ml Pack of 2 - Rs. 150 me

11. Nexxus shampoo
anti dandruff shampoo
1. Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo - Rs. 2912 me
2. Nexxus Emergencee Repair Restoring -  Rs. 2161 me
Nexxus shampoo
12. Neutrogena Shampoo 
anti dandruff shampoo
1.Neutrogena Shampoo Anti Residue Formula - Rs. 3343 me
2. Neutrogena Therapeutic Shampoo Original Formula - Rs. 2479 me
3. Neutrogena Shampoo Anti - Residue Formula - Rs. 2365 me
4. Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo - Extra Strength - Rs. 1999 me
5. Neutrogena Professional Triple Renewal Volume- Boosting Shampoo - Rs. 779 me
Neutrogena Shampoo
13. Moroccanoil shampoo 
1. Moroccanoil Clarify - Rs. 2700 me
2. Moroccanoil Argan Oil Formula Color Safe Hydration Shampoo for All Hair Type - Rs. 6075 me 
3. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo (For Weakened and Damaged Hair) - Rs. 3315 me
4. Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo (For All Hair Types) - Rs. 6545 me
5. Moroccanoil Clarifying Shampoo - Rs. 2720 me
6. Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo (For Unruly and Frizzy Hair) - Rs. 2975 me
7. Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo (For Fine Hair) - Rs. 2975
8. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo - Rs. 3702 me
9. OGX Extra Strength Hydrate & Repair,Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo - Rs. 720 me

14. Mantra
ye shampoo puri trh se herbal he, isme neem,Tea Tree Oil,Lemon,Barley,Henna,Shikakai, Bhringraj, Palam Christi,Olive oil etc. inclued he, or is shampoo ki rate bhi kam he, ak bar try krke dekhe aapko acha result milega.

15. L 'Oreal Paris shampoo
anti dandruff shampoo
iske hair oil ka bhi acha result he, or shampoo ka bhi.
1. L 'Oreal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie - Liss Unlimited - Rs. 530 me
2. L'Oreal Paris Professionnel X-tenso Care Straight Shampoo (230 ml) - Rs. 435 me
3. L 'Oreal Paris Expert Serie Vitamino Color Incell Hydro-resist - Rs. 549 me
4. L'Oreal Paris Hair Spa Detoxifying Shampoo - Rs. 400 me
5. L'Oreal Paris X-Tenso Care Straight Pro keratin + Incell Shampoo - Rs.450 me
L 'Oreal Paris shampoo
16. KHADI 
khadi ke products bhut jyada pasand kiye jate he, iske hair oil ka result bhut acha he, daily use krne se hair fall ki problem 
puri trh se dur ho jati he, khadi ka shampoo to ak bar jrur use kre.
1.Khadi Herbal Herbal Amla & Bhringraj Shampoo - Rs. 230 me
2. Khadi Herbal Amla & Reetha Shampoo - Rs. 230 me
3. Khadi Herbal Amla & Bhringraj Shampoo (SLS & Paraben Free)-Twin Pack - Rs. 420 me
4. Khadi Herbal Herbal Shikakai Shampoo Pack of 2 - Rs. 230 me
5. Khadi Herbal Neem and Aloe Vera SLS and Parabens Free Shampoo (Twin Pack) - Rs. 420
6. Khadi Herbal Neem Sat, Shikakai And Amla & Bhringraj Shampoo (SLS) -Tripack - Rs. 317
7. Khadi Herbal Shikakai Shampoo - Twin Pack - Rs. 195
8. Khadi Herbal Honey & Lemon Juice Shampoo Pack of 2 - Rs. 230
9. Khadi Natural Herbal Neem Sat Shampoo Pack of 2 - Rs. 230 me
10. Khadi Natural Shikhakai and Honey SLS and Parabens Free Shampoo (Twin Pack) - Rs. 420 me
khadi
17. KESH KING
anti dandruff shampoo
aap kesh king ka hair oil use kar rhe he to shampoo bhi kesh king ka hi use krenge to acha rhega, hairfall ki problem ko dur krne ke liye kesh king ka shampoo or hair oil use kre.

18. Kerastase shampoo
anti dandruff shampoo
kerastase shampoo thoda costly he but iska result acha he. flipkart pe iski rate is prkar he.
1. Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Relax Shampoo ( Dry & Rebellious ) - Rs. 6300 me
2. Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo - Rs. 2865 me
3. Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Shampoo - Rs. 2882 me
4. Kerastase Bain Divalent - Rs. 2815 me 
5. Kerastase Densifique Bain Densite Bodifying Shampoo (Hair Visibly Lacking Density) - Rs. 3060 me
6. Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Strengthening Shampoo (For Brittle, Damaged Hair, Split Ends) - Rs. 5653 me
7. Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo (For Oily Roots - Sensitised Lengths) - Rs. 5993 me
8. Kerastase Resistance Bain Volumifique Thickening Effect Shampoo (For Fine Hair) - Rs. 2805
9. Kerastase Homme Capital Force Daily Treatment Shampoo (Densifying Effect) - Rs. 2805 me
10. Kerastase Initialiste Advanced Scalp and Hair Concentrate Treatment - Rs. 6500 me
Kerastase shampoo
19. Jovees shampoo
1. Jovees Henna & Ginseng Anti Hair Loss Shampoo (Pack of 2) - Rs. 387 me
2. Jovees Apple & Honey Conditioning Shampoo - Rs. 430 me
3. Jovees Thyme & Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo - Rs. 225 me 
4. Jovees Argan Kernel Oil Hair Repair Shampoo - Rs. 395 me
5. Jovees Henna & Ginseng Anti Hair Loss Shampoo - Rs. 387 me
6. Jovees Hair Repair Shampoo - Rs. 315 me
7. Jovees Tamarind Botanicals Clour Lock Shampoo - Rs. 274 me
8.  Jovees Colour Lock Shampoo Aloevera and Apple - Rs. 274 me
9. Jovees Thyme & Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo (Pack of 2) - Rs. 437
Jovees shampoo
20. Himalaya shampoo
1. Himalaya Gentle Baby Shampoo - Rs. 252 me
2. Himalaya Anti-dandruff Shampoo - Rs. 209 me 
3. Himalaya Anti-Dandruff (Set of 2) - Rs. 245 me
4. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo - Rs. 345 me
5. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo For All Hair Types - Rs. 225 me
6. Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Soothing & Moisturizing Shampoo - Rs. 124 me
7. Himalaya Dryness Defense Protein Shampoo - Rs. 219 me
8. Himalaya Herbals Gentle Daily Care Protein Shampoo - Rs. 213 me 
9. Himalaya Gentle Baby Shampoo 400 ml - Pack of 2 - Rs. 540 me
10. Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (Pack of 3) - Rs. 385 me

21. Hempz shampoo
1. Hempz Couture Moisturizing Shampoo - Rs. 2890 me
2. Hempz Couture Moisturizing Shampoo - Rs. 1360 me
3. Hempz Couture Color Protect Shampoo - Rs. 1530 me
4. Hempz Couture Color Protect Shampoo - Rs. 3315 me 
5. Hempz Couture Volumizing Shampoo with Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Thicken and Nourish) - Rs. 2890 me
6. Hempz Couture Volumizing Shampoo with Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Thicken and Nourish) - Rs. 1360 me
Hempz shampoo
22. HEAD & SHOULDERS
anti dandruff shampoo
head & shoulders dandruff ko dur krne ke liye more popular shampoo me se ak he, iska result bhut acha he or rate bhi kam he.
HEAD & SHOULDERS
23. Fructis shampoo
1.Garnier Garnier Fructis Strengthening Shampoo - Rs. 360 me
2. Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Strengthening Shampoo - Rs. 189 me 
3.Garnier Fructis Fortifying Long & Strong Shampoo - Rs. 179 
4.Garnier Fructis Pure Clean 2 - In - 1 Shampoo And Conditioner For Normal Hair - Rs. 2020 me
Fructis shampoo
24. New Moon shampoo
1. New Moon ( Pack of 10 ) Noni fast shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 899 me
2. New Moon ( Pack of 20 pcs 30 ml ) Noni fast shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 1550 me
3. New Moon ( Pack of 40 ) Noni Instant Fast Shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 2699 me
4. New Moon ( Pack of 10 ) Noni Fast instant shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 899 me
5. New Moon ( Pack of 80 ) Noni Instant Fast Shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 3899 me
6. Nisim F.A.S.T Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy Shampoo - Rs. 2125 me
7. New Moon ( Pack of 80 ) Noni Fast Instant Color Shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 3899 me
8. New Moon Noni Instant Fast Black Hair Shampoo 20 Sachets Hair Color - Rs. 1299 me
9. New Moon ( Pack of 80 ) Noni Fast Instant Color Shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 3899 me
10. New Moon ( Pack of 40 ) Noni Fast Instant Color Shampoo Hair Color - Rs. 2699 me

25. Fairbeat shampoo
1. Fairbeat Antidandruff Shampoo - Rs. 234 me
2. Fairbeat Goatmilk Shampoo - Rs. 243 me
3. Fairbeat Olive Shampoo - Rs. 234 me
4. Fairbeat Almond Shampoo - Rs. 252 me
5. Fairbeat Jobha-Almond Shampoo - Rs. 567 me
6. Fairbeat Jojoba Shmapoo - Rs. 243 me
Fairbeat shampoo
26.Everfine shampoo
1. Everfine Alovera Shampoo - Rs. 290 me
2. Everfine Alovera Shampoo Pack of 2*500ml - Rs. 550 me
Everfine shampoo
27. Dove shampoo
anti dandruff shampoo
1. Dove Hair Therapy Shampoo - Daily Shine - Rs. 430 me
2. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo - Rs. 230 me
3. Dove Split End Rescue Shampoo - Rs. 130 me
4. Dove Dryness Care Shampoo - Rs. 124 me
5. Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo - Rs. 292 me
6. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo - Rs. 124 me
7. Dove Daily Shine Shampoo - Rs. 150 me
8. Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo - Rs. 260 me
9. Dove Men+Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Thick and Strong - Rs. 998 me
10. Dove Men+Care Fortifying Shampoo, Aqua Impact - Rs. 852 me
Dove shampoo
28. Clear shampoo
1. Clear Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Shampoo Extra Strength - Rs. 750 me
2. Clear Scalp And Hair Beauty Damage And Color Repair Nourishing Shampoo - Rs. 1249 me
3. Clear Scalp And Hair Beauty Ultra Shea Cleanse And Nourish Shampoo - Rs. 1477 me
4. Clear MEN SCALP THERAPY - Rs. 3000 me
5. Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - Rs. 1930 me
Clear shampoo
29. Biotique  shampoo 
1. Biotique Bio Margosa (Anti - Dandruff & Conditioner) - Rs. 159 me
2. Biotique Bio Kelp Protein For Falling Hair Intensive Hair Regrowth Treatment - Rs. 669 me
3. Biotique Bio Henna Leaf (Fresh Texture & Conditioner) - Rs. 159 me
4. Biotique Bio Kelp (Protein For Falling Hair ) - Rs. 159 me
5. Biotique Bio Green Apple (Fmcg) - Rs. 155 me
6. Biotique Bio Margosa (Fmcg) - Rs. 299 me
7. Biotique Botanicals Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair - Rs. 670 me
8.Biotique Bio Margosa (Fmcg) - Rs. 170 me
9. Biotique Bio Walnut Bark (Body Building ) - Rs. 159 me
10. Biotique Bio Soya Protein (Fresh Nourishing ) - Rs. 159 me
Biotique shampoo
hairloss, dandruff, gray hair etc. ki problem ko dur krne or balo ko healthy, shiny, or majbut bnane wale 29 best shampoo ke bare me aapko btaya, ak ak shampoo ka review nhi de skta so mene sbhi best shampoo ke bare me short me jankari di, ab aapko inme se kounsa product acha lge wo aap par depend krta he, agr aapko ye post pasand aaye to apne dosto ke sath share krna na bhule....

































4 comments:

ankit said...

Thanks, for sharing such useful information Bhringraj Ayurvedic Hair Oil

Harshvinhealthcare said...

Very nice article, Harshini Bhringraj-Almond shampoo is blended with high quality premium ingredients which provides magnificent benefits for hair .It activates the hair follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and maintaining the natural colour of hair
Bhringraj almond shampoo | hair growth almond shampoo

John Roy said...

Thanks for sharing information about different Online Hair Care Oil. Herbal hair care oil is always the best option for reducing hair fall and improving hair growth.

harshvinhealthcare said...

Great Article.Harshini bhringraj shampoo is enriched with the goodness of bhringraj leaves and almond. The ingredients used in this shampoo are natural. Bhringraj has a miraculous effect on it. This has really a great benefit in the health of hair. It helps in improving the blood circulation in the scalp and strengthens the hair follicles. This shampoo not only nourishes your scalp & roots but also controls hair fall. When bhringraj leaves are combined with almond which helps in promoting hair growth with stronger and looks healthier. When you start to use this shampoo the visible results will be seen within 3 weeks. The antioxidant and antimicrobial properties in this shampoo will help in improving scalp health and also hair growth.
HARSHINI BRINGRAJ ALMOND SHAMPOO